OSHA 30-Hour for Construction: Lunch is included each day
Day 1 – Thursday Oct 5th 8am-4:30pm
Day 2 – Friday Oct 6th 8am-4:30pm
Day 3 – Thursday Oct 12th 8am-4:30pm
Day 4 – Friday Oct 13th 8am-4:30pm
-Held at Safety Consultants USA Atlanta location: 8100 Roswell Rd Suite 410 Sandy Springs, GA 30350
*Day 1, 2, 3 and 4 MUST be purchased together and attendance is required at all 4 sessions to receive an outreach training card.
OSHA 30-Hour for Construction Training is offered at Safety Consultants USA’s Training Center in Atlanta. Training materials are included in the cost of the course. Students must enroll and participate in Days 1, 2, 3, & 4 of the class to receive training card. Students must speak and understand English to register for this class.
This course covers 14 hours of the following mandatory topics:
- Introduction to OSHA – 1 hour
- Managing Safety and Health – 2 hours
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards – 6 hours
- Falls (minimum 1 hour 30 minutes)
- Electrocution – 1 hour
- Struck-by (e.g. falling objects, trucks, cranes) – 30 mins
- Caught-In or Between (e.g. trench hazards, equipment) – 1 hour
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment – 2 hours
- Health Hazards in Construction – 2 hours
- Stairways and Ladders – 1 hour
The course also includes 12 hours of the following elective topics:
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Confined Space Entry
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations; Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
- Safety and Health Programs
- Steel Erection
- Tools – Hand and Power
- Welding and Cutting
- Foundations for Safety Leadership (minimum 2.5 hours)
An additional 4 hours of electives will be selected at the discretion of the trainer. The minimum length of any one topic is 30 minutes.
*Courses may not exceed 7 1/2 hours per day. A 10 minute break is mandatory every 2 hours. A 30 minute lunch is required & may not be counted as course participation time.
Log in if you already have an account with us.