- Basic pre-start inspection of lifts
- Testing lift controls
- Fall protection requirements per OSHA (standing on floor of basket not rails)
- Use of harness and lanyard – proper anchor point
- Lift capacities
- Proper way of carrying material in lift
- Outrigger use
- Tip-Over hazard awareness (holes, drop-offs, soft soils, etc.)
- Caught between/pinch point awareness
- Driving/moving lifts safely
- Safety during windy or gusty conditions
- Awareness of electrical hazards
- Keeping lift floor clean
- Basic emergency procedures
- Understanding placards, warnings, etc.
- Written multiple choice test.
This course will not include a practical exam. All students that successfully complete the course will receive a plastic training card.
Bookings are closed for this event.