National Safety Council First Aid/CPR/BBP course is offered at Safety Consultants USA’s Training Center in Atlanta. Training materials are included in the cost of the course. Students who successfully complete the course will receive a National Safety Council First Aid and CPR wallet cards. Students must speak and understand English to register for this class. If you have students that require training in Spanish please visit our training page for our Spanish course offering: https://safetyconsultantsusa.com/osha-training/instructor-led-classes/
- How to recognize a medical emergency
- Handle breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Act appropriately and effectively and sustain life until professional help arrives
- Prevent disease transmission
- Identify and care for bleeding, sudden illness and injuries
Registration for this class will close 48 hours before class date.
Bookings are closed for this event.