Date(s) - 09/23/2021
8:00 am - 11:00 am
OSHA 10-Hour Training Course for Construction is offered at Safety Consultants USA’s Training Center in Atlanta. Training materials are included in the cost of the course. Students must enroll and participate in Day 1 and Day 2 of class to receive training card. Students must speak and understand Spanish to register for this class. If you have students that require training in English please visit our training page for our English course offering: https://safetyconsultantsusa.com/osha-training/instructor-led-classes/
This course covers 6 hours of the following mandatory topics:
- Introduction to OSHA – 1 hour
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards – 4 hours
- Falls (minimum one hour and 30 minutes)
- Struck-By (e.g., falling objects, trucks, cranes)
- Caught-In or Between (e.g., trench hazards, equipment)
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment – 30 minutes
- Health Hazards in Construction – 30 minutes
The course also includes 2 hours of the following elective topics:
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, and Conveyors
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Stairways and Ladders
- Tools – Hand and Power
An additional 2 hours of electives will be selected at the discretion of the trainer. The minimum length of any one topic is 30 minutes.
Safety Consultants USA’s trainers have at least 10 years of experience and have trained for construction companies all over the US.
Bookings are closed for this event.