Monday May 23rd: 8am-2:30pm *Lunch will be provided
Held at Safety Consultants USA Atlanta Office: 8100 Roswell Rd Suite #410 Sandy Springs, GA 30350
Training materials are included in the cost of the course. Students who successfully complete the course will receive a plastic training card good for 3 years. Students must speak and understand English to register for this class.
This training program will cover:
- Basic crane set-up & safety
- How to control the work area and avoid caught between/pinch point hazards when working with cranes
- Requirements for proper ground conditions and who is responsible for ensuring safe conditions when working with cranes
- OSHA requirements and how to stay safe around power lines with cranes
- Qualified/certified signal person under the 2010 crane standard
- OSHA rules and how to stay safe when working around elevated loads
- What training is required under the 2010 crane standard
- Understanding “tag out” procedures for cranes
- General construction rigging techniques
- Final multiple-choice test and practical exam
- Training includes 155-page workbook
Bookings are closed for this event.