1. In which states do you offer services?
Safety Consultants USA is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, but we service clients in all 50 states. We have offices in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Let us know where can we help you.
2. What do your services cost?
We offer three different pricing formats for our clients: retainer, hourly and custom quote.
- Our retainer clients enjoy all-in-one pricing that includes job audits, training, job specific documentation and on-call safety advice.
- Our hourly clients are “pay as you go.” They have access to the same services as retainer clients, but pay only for what they need, when they need it.
- If you have a project where you require safety services, we can provide you a quote for that one project and include only the services that you will need.
Contact us for a no-obligation conversation.
3. How long have you been in business?
Safety Consultants USA was founded in 2008 and most of our safety professionals have at least 15 years of safety experience. To learn more, please contact us.
4. How do I schedule training?
Our Training Coordinator is available Monday through Friday to determine which training solution best fits your needs and then will work with you to schedule your training. To learn more, please contact us.
5. Can you provide training at our facility?
Yes! Safety Consultants USA has the staff and resources to conduct safety training just about anywhere. We are happy to come to your facility or jobsite to provide training. As needed, we have training centers at our offices or we can procure a training space near your office anywhere in the United States.
Safety Consultants USA also has a state-of-the-art training center located at our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. We perform instructor-led courses and computer-based training at this location.
Let us know where you need safety training.
6. Do you offer courses in Spanish?
Yes! We are proud to have many bilingual employees and instructors who can assist companies in training, audits, OSHA citations, etc.
7. Do you offer OSHA citation assistance?
If you have had an OSHA audit, please call us and we can advise you on how best to proceed.
8. What forms of payment do you accept?
Safety Consultants USA accepts checks, credit cards and cash as payment for services provided.
9. Can you help with DOT compliance?
Yes! Safety Consultants USA has trained staff who are knowledgeable about DOT/FMCSA Regulations. We can assist you with developing a new DOT compliance program or with ensuring your current program is in compliance. Contact us for a no-obligation conversation.
10. Do your employees have government clearance to work at military bases, government facilities, airports and other high-security facilities?
Yes! Safety Consultants USA employees are currently “badged in” at a variety of high-security facilities and we have a unique understanding of the procedures required to gain access to these locations. To learn more, please contact us.
11. We have less than 50 employees. How can you help us?
With smaller workforces or lower hazard industries, hiring a full-time safety director may not be affordable or necessary. A safety consultant is an ideal solution for setting up a safety program, completing employee safety training and assisting with OSHA requirements. To talk about your specific needs, please contact us.
12. We are a national company with multi-locations. How can you support our safety program?
When you need in-person support at a local level to implement safety policies, conduct safety training and complete safety inspections, we are able and ready to be your on-site resource. It can be challenging for a national safety director to proactively keep up with OSHA requirements, nurture its safety culture across different locations, deliver employee safety training and prepare safety program updates. To talk about your specific needs, please contact us.