OSHA Safety Consulting Services – Highlands County, FL
OSHA Safety Consulting Services serving in Highlands County, FL
What does a safety consultant do?
What is OSHA compliance?
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is a branch of the federal Department of Labor charged with the task of ensuring that employers establish and maintain a safe workplace for their employees.
Highlands County, FL
Highlands County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 98,786. Its county seat is Sebring.
Highlands County comprises the Sebring-Avon Park, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area.
OSHA Safety Consulting Services for companies in Highlands County, FL
- OSHA Construction Safety Consulting
- Mock OSHA Inspections
- OSHA Safety Training
- Third-Party Site Safety Assessments
- Written Health and Safety Programs and Safety Documentation
- Safety Staffing
- DOT/Fleet Safety Programs
- OSHA Citation Defense
- Workers Compensation Claims Management