OSHA Safety Consulting Services – Kendall West , FL
OSHA Safety Consulting Services serving in Kendall West , FL
What does a safety consultant do?
What is OSHA compliance?
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is a branch of the federal Department of Labor charged with the task of ensuring that employers establish and maintain a safe workplace for their employees.
Kendall West, FL
Kendall West (Kendall Lakes West or mistakenly known was West Kendall) is a census-designated place and an unincorporated community in Miami-Dade County, Florida, west of the Florida Turnpike. The population was 38,034 at the 2000 census.
OSHA Safety Consulting Services for companies in Kendall West, FL
- OSHA Construction Safety Consulting
- Mock OSHA Inspections
- OSHA Safety Training
- Third-Party Site Safety Assessments
- Written Health and Safety Programs and Safety Documentation
- Safety Staffing
- DOT/Fleet Safety Programs
- OSHA Citation Defense
- Workers Compensation Claims Management